5 Reasons to Love Webinars!
LIST OF SKILLS WEBINAR TOPICS
1. Webinars are an easy inexpensive way to get the latest information and learn at your own pace.
2. You don’t have to travel to attend a webinar – you can meet from your desk. Take notes, print the workbook and implement the ideas you learn immediately into your business
3. Many webinars are interactive so you can ask questions, give feedback and participate in audience polls.
4. Webinars are live events, but many are recorded so people who can’t attend at the scheduled time can access them later.
5. Webinars don’t require any special equipment – usually just a phone and Internet connection.
Training Skills webinars are conducted approximately every other Thursday at 11:00 EST. They can be purchased individually but are included in ALL Rich Levin's Success Corps coaching programs. We offer several affordable options. The most affordable is our Daily Coaching program which is just $399 for the entire year.
CHECK OUT THE FULL LIST OF SKILLS WEBINAR TOPICS
The Skills Webinars are included in all Rich Levin's Success Corps.Coaching Programs
"As usual, the seminar today was fantastic. The length and content of these teleseminars is perfect. I’ve got a good chunk of new ideas to implement, but I’m not so overwhelmed that I don’t do it. And I love how you get right to the point so that no time is wasted.I really appreciate your unselfishly sharing this information—you don’t hold anything back to entice us to buy something. It’s so nice to have someone who is committed to my success. Your fan,
"I was able to catch most of the presentation from yesterday and I think it was one of the best that i have ever heard. I have heard most of this before from Rich in bits and pieces, but this time all together makes so much sense. His message was powerful! I like many realtors have gone through one of the most difficult business times ever this past 2 yrs. Ironically, my partner and I received Hall of Fame Awards from Re/max International. I mention this because I gave credit to Rich in my interview. I really believe, even though I am not really showing high measureable results now, that if I had not met Rich and believed in his coaching, I might not still be in business. This interview was printed in our quarterly Re/max magazine Spring 2009 announcing the award winners of 2008.
Webinars are the most time and cost effective way to learn the skills and knowledge to achieve the goals that are possible with a little guidance.